I Miss You Majalengka (FR Eps.2)

Read FR Eps.1 First !!


After Rifqi and Fariz introduction each other in Hospital, now they be a really goodfriend even bestfriend. Now, they are meeting again after school in front of SMAN 3 Bandung and SMA 5 Bandung on Jl. Belitung. They are talking about what their plan in next December Holiday :


Rifqi           : “ Hi Fariz ! I’m so sorry I come late”
Fariz           : “ It doesn’t matter. I was in here in 5 minutes ago”
Rifqi           : “ How was your school today ?”
Fariz           : “Just like always. I have a very much homework and test. How about you ?”
Rifqi           : “Me too, haha. Oh yeah Fariz, when will we have a long holiday ?”
Fariz           : “Maybe we have a same holiday, about in the beginning of December”
Rifqi           : “Wow it’s nice. It just about two weeks later ,right ?
Fariz           : “Yes you are right. I am really excited and I can’t wait it again !”
Rifqi           : “Yes me too. By the way, what will you do in next holiday”
Fariz           : “I don’t know. You know I’m from Majalengka. Maybe I will come back to my born city, and play with my old friends.”
Rifqi           : “When will you do that?”
Fariz           : “Hmm, maybe in near the end of my holiday, because in the beginning I will have fun with my family first.”
Rifqi           : “With whom will you do it ?”
Fariz           : “When I was in junior high school, I have a squad. Maybe I will play with them. Whether about go to Majalengka, I will go with my family
Rifqi           : “How you go to Majalengka, by the bus ?”
Fariz           : “No, I will go to Majalengka by my car with my family”
Rifqi           : “Why do you plan it ?”
Fariz           : “Actually, I really miss them so much and maybe them miss me too”
Rifqi          : “I see that. You are really friendly boy”
Fariz          : “Thanks. How about you? I sure you have a really good plan”

Rifqi         : “Wkwkwk of course i have.. When holiday came, i will go to my mother’s hometown and after my family have a plan that we will go to europe and we are going to traveling state in europe.”
Fariz         : “Wow nice... When you will do that?”
Rifqi         :“I will go to hometown in the beginning of my holiday about 3 days, and about go to europe maybe in the new year, in the end of december.”
Fariz         : “How you go to your hometown and europe?”
Rifqi         :“I am going to hometown just with my family, but about europe with my big family; my cousin, my nephew, my aunt, and my uncle.”
Fariz       : “Why you go there ki?”
Rifqi        :“My family go to hometown because we want to meet my grandfather and look after him after a long time that we never seen him. About europe that is my big family plans from a year past that we want to traveling to another state.”
Fariz      : “That’s a really really nice holiday wow...”
Rifqi      : “Hahaha.... thank you”
Fariz      : “Ki... our grab car is already came lets go”
Rifqi      : “Okay... lets gooo”

        They go together and continue their talking. That day was feel so short but that was a happy day. 


(To be continued)

Komentar